Child fallen from bed. No bumps or bruises. Need to go to ER?

I have a two week old baby. I have fallen asleep holding her and she has fallen off the bed onto carpeting from a height of about two feet twice now in the last three or four days. Both times she was also wrapped in a blanket. There's no bumps or bruises but this time she only cried for about 30 seconds. She has been eating and kicking and making noises. I grabbed her so fast that I'm not sure if she landed on her back or belly. Do I need to take her to the emergency room?
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013
Hi and welcome to HCM!
Thanks for posting your query here.
Two feet height for a 2 week old baby is too much. At this age the skull bones are not matured and there is lot of elasticity in the bones. Hence chances of internal bleeding will be there. As it occured two times it is a wise decision to consult a doctor eventhough the baby is active.

Please take care of the baby and keep pillows to the side of her. This will prevent her from falling down.

Hope this helps to you.