Child does not respond to sounds. Tests normal. Any treatment?

My son will be 4 years we have shown him to an ENT doctor who said the ear drums and everything else is normal but he advised for bera test. My son hears to sounds sometimes he does not respond for e.g we call him by his name surprisingly when my wife puts the cooker even the slightest wistle sound he can hear and he blocks his ears. My question is after doing the test and whatever are the results is there any treatment or medication so that he can speak.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013