Child diagnosed with mild diffuse cerebral atrophy. Can this be treated completely?

What is mild diffuge cerebral atrophy ? hai sir, my daughter age was 3 years and from last 2 years she was can t self work. and can t speaking . before 10months she was fine and everthing was normal. after 10moths she was suffering from cold dirrea & fever then like some problem we have consulted many doctors. last two months back whan we consulted neuroogist, after MRI scan told it was due to Mild diffuse cerebral atrophy . doctor given some medican like parecetm and vit.B12. can u please explain what is mild cerebral atrophy. can we cure it. and can my daughter normally life again. please explain
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013