Child diagnosed with ADHD. Taking vyvanse. No appetite, frustrated. Is the medicine not working?

My daughter (just turned 15) was just diagnosed with ADHD about 2 months ago. She started Vyvanse 30mg and it worked great for about 1 week, went up to 40mg, worked great for another week, now on 50 mg and it just doesn t seem to be doing the trick. She trains for tennis for about 2 hours each day, has no appetite , and is getting frustrated because she can t seem to be getting anything done after her training which ends at about 3. Could it possibly be that the exercise is negating the vyvanse?
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013