Child continuous complaining of headaches, stomach pain. Feeling tired, face pale. Worried?

Hi my six year old has been coming home from school complaint of headaches and stomach pain for about a month now. We went on a hike Friday about 2 miles and she didn t want to finish and was tired. There was other kids around her age passing us up. The next day we went to another slow hike. She swam in waimea falls water fall. Then we left got in the car and as I started driving off complained about feeling sick. I took her outta the car to throw up her body went weak. By the time I took back in the car her face was completely pale white even her lips . She then started passing out I had to pull her up and say look at me look at me. I held her up and gave her some cookies. Within five minutes her color came back to her. I m not sure what is wrong with her and completely worried.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Feb 2013