Child complains of illness, tiredness, has low appetite, cough. Had stomach virus recently. Any thoughts?

I have a 4 yr old boy, about 45 pounds. tall and slender. (father 6 8). Last week he had the stomach virus. He has had the flu shot. Yesterday he went to school as normal. Very chatty, his normal outgoing self. Today he went to school and within an hour I was called to get him, for not feeling well. I got him and he just says he dosent feel well that he is very tired. He has had a cough (dry no mucus ) for a couple of days. He had a dose of Bromfed this am. No fever, just tired. Appetite is not great but ok. Could we be getting the flu, be anemic, or just drained from the stomach bug in previous days? Just wondering what your thoughts were.......
Asked On : Sat, 22 Dec 2012