Child complaining on stomach pain, pain above eyebrows, has loose stool. What is the reason?

my daughter is 5.7 years old she is always complaining for stomach pain and sometimes she said a pin in nerves on eyebrows and sometimes she is ok and she eat well and passes stool is ok but sometimes her stool is loose and smelly and she eat little bit.i dont know the reason behind it.please help email id is YYYY@YYYY

Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013
Naturopathy & Yoga Specialist 's  Response
Grains, dairy, soy, and processed foods maybe the culprit. I know you said she eats well, but I don't know what you mean by that. Start by removing those foods and making sure she gets plenty of veggies, healthy meats and fats, and some fruit. Healthy fats include fish oil, butter, avocado, raw walnut and olive oil, and coconut oil.