Child complaining of headache, head going bald. Stomach pain, green bowel movement. Treatment required?

For the past couple of weeks my 8 yr old son has been complaining about a headache . This has occurred 3 times and I would give him children s Motrin. During this time period he has this growing bald spot on the top if his head. Now for the past three days he has been complaining of stomach pain to where it has him curled up in the bed. Pepto bismol when help temporarily but then it will come right back. He has bowel movents at least 3 times a day which the majority of his BM s have been green. . I would only give him 1/2 a tsp per dosage since he s only 8. Please help. Your advise would be greatly appreciated.
Asked On : Sun, 6 Jan 2013