Child born with hole in his neck, oozing all time. Operation required. Its success rate?

Hello, my son was born with a hole in his nck.He is now 10 and we got a letter from the hospital that they want to operate.It oozes all the time, none stop. the plastic surgeon we met will be operating on my son. He said this will only be his 2nd time ever doing this operation and he hopes it will be a sucess,I was wndering what happens if it is not a sucess and would there be much scars, he said he need t open the neck right across and all the way down on the left side, Thank u selina..
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012