Child been sneezing, allergic, cough and runny nose. What is the reason?

Hi Doctor My daughter is 5 years old, Since birth she used to sneeze at almost all smells like powder perfumes dettol etc. When she was 1 and half years old her allergy started expressing itself more. The moment she wakes up she starts coffing accompanied by slightly running nose sometimes. She gets a cold atleast once a month. Again her coffing starts around evening. We dont feed her anything after 7:30 pm or so otherwise if the coffing becomes pronounced she wakes up from her sleep and throws up everything she had. Her doctor in Dubai suggested she be given Singulair tablets (brand name) for 6 months. She was a little better for a while. Now we are in Kerala. She again has the same symptoms. We had her blood test done. Her eosinophil count in 5%. aso titre negative. I would like to mention I too am allergic but in my case I dont get a coff Ihav slightly running nose till around 11 am or so and then it clears up. Kindly suggest what we could do and will this clear out on its own and approximately how many years this might take
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013