Child and mother suffering from running nose, cough. Prescribed cefpodoxime proxetil, mahapod. Which medication should I give my child and which must I take?

hi myself and my 21/2 yr child went to doctor and we told both r having running nose , cough .doctor prescriped this dad brought lot of medicine for me and for my child.tablet get exchanged.could u tell which tablet for me and which for my 21/2yr child.this medicine is for cold cefpodoxime proxetil tablet u.s.p(mucocef-o-dt 100 other medicine mahapod-100 dt could u tell which i have to take and which one i have to give for child? hi anyone there?
Asked On : Sun, 24 Jun 2012