Child always suffers with acute cold and cough causing disturbed sleep, prescribed nebulizer. Will it help?

my 3 years old daughter is always suffering from acute cold and cough which disturbs her sleep at night which effects our sleep as well as we have to keep awake and take her in arms roaming about. during the whole of night in standing position today the doctor prescribed her medicine along with nebuliser 3 time daily for 10 days. do you think shall we go along with this or can we skip nebilusation thanks in advance
Asked On : Sat, 20 Oct 2012