Child accidentally administered with overdose of Taxim, on vitamin supplement, has stomach discomfort. Suggestion?

Hello Doctor, it seems I have given overdose of Taxim to my 11 month daughter having 7.5 Kg (17 pound) weight. I have given 2.5 ml trice i.e. 75 mg per day for 2 days. Today she seems to have stomach discomfort. I have started vitamin suplement 1 ml/day, given just one dose. Please advice shall I continue the Taxim, as the E.Coli problems are now disappeared, for which it was prescribed? Any other anti-oxidant should I try for immediate relief as my kid seems to be in huge discomfort. Tanks for your immediate response.
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013