Child. Fever, sleepiness, throwing up, cold. History of fall and hitting head on metal real. Have allergy problems. Suggest

My 5 year old fell on and hit his head on metal real in school ground on Friday , on Sunday he started a fever, clamminess , sleepiness , throwing up and something that is like a cold but has not bin able to shake it of he gets allergies this time of the year so I don’t know if has any thing to do its over a week but worry
Asked On : Thu, 10 Oct 2013
Hi, it appears to be the concussion type of head injury, and needs to take C.T.scan and other tests for confirmation. So i advise you to consult a neurologist for diagnosis and treatment.
Give him enough of fluids like water, juices, etc. Thank you.