Chesty cough, burning across entire chest runs upto shoulder and arms. Reasons ?

I ve been having a chesty cough for a few days now and yesterday my arms started to hurt while coughing. The pain starts as a scratching burning across my entire chest, and it runs up my shoulder and down my right arm. Sometimes it goes all the way to my hand, other times just to my forearm . Sometimes the pain also spreads to my left shoulder and upper left arm. The pains in my arm last a longer than the pains in my chest.
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013