Chest x-ray shows enlarged shadow in lungs. Diagnosed as tuberculosis. Under treatment. Second opinion?

Dear Sir, This Abdus Samad. My younger brother (24 yrs) was having cough , fever. One month back he gone through blood test & chest x ray. At that time pretty small shadow was there over lungs & ESR count was 60. By doctor it was detected as pneumonia . He was being treated for pneumonia for one month. problem continues. I went to chest specialist. New doctor (chet specialist) again asked for blood test & chest x ray, in that shadow is enlarged & ESR count is 22 now. Doctor confirmed it as tuberculosis . He is being treated with tuberculosis medicine since last three days I need your suggestions please. if you need reports, i can show you the pictures of the same. kindly help me. my email is: YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sun, 2 Dec 2012