Chest x-ray done, diagnosed pneumonia or fibrohazed, no symptoms. What it is i am confused?

I recently had a two chest x-rays in different hospital, first is for pre-employment physical and the second one is for mayors permit, The first results stated that i have pneumonia left upper lobe koch's etiology not ruled out, and the second result stated that i have fibrohazed densities at the left upper lobe or ptb, i just don't have the signs and symptoms of the same disease, .i am so confused.kindly someone help me.
Asked On : Thu, 17 Oct 2013