Chest tingling after drinking alcohol and smoking weed. Normal ECG. Cause?

Whenever i drink alchoal even half a shot i get tingling feeling mid left chest as well as when i smoke weed. It is a terrible feeling that i would rate 6-10. For the smoking it becomes a full 10 drinking even the slighest amount less than a beer would be a 6-7. I am a young male 23 no known problems before this have done ecg , blood test and x ray of the neck chest and back. No doctor has given me any symptoms and simply says it will go away with time. The tingling also happens when i get full after eating alot i would rate the discomfort at a 5-7 depending on how much i ate. This has been happening for about 5 months.
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013