Chest tightness, night sweats, numbness in the left arm, twitching of vein above the ear. EKG normal. What else?

I have recently been to the er as i had a tightness in my chest, night sweats, numbness in my left arm and vein twitching in my left head above my ear. I feal cold water trickles down my left under arm and burning in my left head above ear. What might be going on. Ekg came back time of visit to urgent care my blood work showed no sign of enzimes whit may show a heart attack sorry tinny widow to navigate. Please excuse any repitition.
occured. Bloob preasure good, chloresteral good. No enzimes to show heart attack
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013