Chest tightness, inflammation after eating, itching, numbness all over body, bone, muscle aches. Possible cause?

have tightness and inflammation along rib cag, gets worse when i eat but most of the time is constant, the pain type varies from dull, aching, gnawing, and burning someitmes verticle along rib cage especially when sleeping. I feel it in my back as well. Skin feels earms sometimes itching, numbness and tingling all over my body. Had Hida and ultra sound on GB all negative, i do get severe inflammation in intestines after eating gluton, which a blood panel has been done, awaiting results. I also get headaches on a regular occasion and have bone aches and muscle aches as well.
Asked On : Sun, 9 Dec 2012