Chest tightness, cough with phlegm, cold sweats, fatigue. Normal CBC and chest x-ray. Due to black mold exposure?

Hi, I have been experiencing chest tightness, with a productive cough (Sometimes thick black streaked phlegm ) for quite awhile now. I recently went on a trip to NC and was basically bedridden for three days with cold sweats at night, CBC came back completely normal, chest xray was absolutely unremarkable, no fever, they physician was surprised I was there, I had become mildly disoriented, couldnt take deep breaths, was totally fatigued, I slept 85% of the trip. My only fear is that I have been exposed to black mold for some time and only recently found out, it would explain a normal count and almost all of my symptoms. But I am back home with an air purifier, dehumidifier, and some mucinex, and I am still suffering from the productive couch, and bad chest tightness, sometimes a stinging sensation near my heart, above my stomach, I am not sur eif I should take another trip to the ER, but this is becoming horrifying, as I cannot sleep, it wakes me up, from what I can only describe as a lack of air. and I start coughing,
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013