Chest pressure, smoked cannabis, rumbling sound, sweating. Causes and treatment?

Hello! I m an 18 year old boy from XXXXXX that has been experiencing a pressure againts my chest the last week. I Have smoked cannabis for 3 years almost daily, but i quit for about a week ago because of extra pressure when high. The thing is that when i lay down, or sit still, i can feel a pressure towards the chest/upper stomach . Its almost like my chest is hungry, it makes a hunger noise and i also start sweating. It is freaking me out and i wonder if u would know what i could be ?
Asked On : Sat, 22 Sep 2012