Chest pressure. Using nebulizer with betamethasone and fluconazole. Side effects?

I am using a nebulizer with a combination of betamethasone/ fluconazole and clindamycin 50 mg in a saline solution for 30 days. On two occasions I have experienced a heavy pressure/chest pain starting in my throat and immediately descending to my chest, and radiating to my back, lasting about 20 minutes. No other symptoms of heart involvement (no rapid heartbeat, no sweating or clamminess, no pain down the arm, etc. and blood oxygen is fine, ekg is fine. Is it possible that I am experiencing side effects to the aforementioned inhaled drug combo?
Asked On : Tue, 27 Nov 2012