Chest pains while stretching. Suggestions ?

hi doctor,im AAAA ,im from india,and my age 17-18,my weight is 71kg,ill look somewhat fat,often my left side of chest pains,and after sometimes it goes and sometimes while sleeping if i strain to stretch myself there pains my left side chest,please please give some sugestions doctor,and while studying 11th before 2 years ill play badmitton twice a day,those days ill look somewhat fit,but from then after entering 12th there goes concentration on my studies and from then im not playing and not even exercising,please i need your sugesstion
Asked On : Tue, 28 Aug 2012
Acupressure Specialist 's  Response
u have to reduce your wt. by doing jogging on acupressure plate for 15 minutes twice a day atleast for 6 month