Chest pains, popping sound in ears. Some relief with propranolol, gylceryl trinitrate. Tests normal. Reason?

hi.... I am taking 80 mg of propranolol , and gylceryl trinitrate as when needed. my condition hasnt been diagnosed as of yet. My blood pressure is normal, as is my cholesterol . I have sustained pains in my chest , around my breast-bone area both when at rest and when active, and I have a popping sound in one ear when I stand. I have had the pains for around 3 months now, and the popping sound for around 10 days, since going onto these tablets and spray actually. The gylceryl trinitrate does indeed provide a short term relief. I have had ECGS and bloods taken, all came back clear. Whats wrong with me??? PLEASE......
Asked On : Tue, 11 Dec 2012