Chest pains, pleurisy, had pulled a muscle in lungs, esophageal spasms. Cure?

Hi, I had chest pains and went to the ER about a week and a half ago and found out I had a case of pleurisy, and I had pulled a muscle in my lungs. I am a 25yr old female. Height 5'7, around 150 lbs. I was also diagnosed with esophageal spasms around November of last year. I am actually due to go through some training within the next week that requires a great deal of lifting. Would it be okay to continue on with the lifting requirements of my job, or is there a time frame that I should wait in order to not further damage anything?
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013