Chest pains on deep breathing, changing posture post wrist surgery, normal X-ray, diagnosed with costochondritis. What is the cause?

For 6 weeks now, I have been having chest pains when I take a deep breath, turn over in bed, reach up, turn to the left to check traffic when driving. I have been to urgent care twice. The doctor did chest x-rays. Didn t show anything. He diagnosed me with costochondritis . I have taken 2 kinds of muscle relaxers, a prednisone dose pack and have been taking oxycodone which I was prescribed for wrist surgery back on March 9th. I had to wear a heavy cast for 4 weeks after the surgery. I also have to sit at an angle to use my computer at work. I think the whole bunch has caused my issues. I don t know what else to do.
Asked On : Sun, 6 May 2012