Chest pain,left side of chest under arm and under heart area,pain through arms

Hi, i am having chest pains. They are mainly whilst i am sitting down but go when i stretch . The pain tends to be worse in the evenings. The pains on the left side of my chest are mainly under my arm but also under the heart area. On the right side of my chest they are mainly centered in the middle of the lung . Sometimes they come on after eating. I have also felt pains through my arms mainly my right arm. It is always in the same place. Could you please give me some advice. Thanks
Asked On : Mon, 9 Apr 2012