Chest pain while playing tennis, burping, blood test, BP, tested positive for H- Pilori, antibiotic treatment. Cause?

I am experiencing chest pain every time I play tennis. I also do a lot of burping when I play as well (and not at other times). This started a month ago. I have played tennis for over 30 years. I have had blood tests, blood pressure testing, etc. and my Dr. doesn t think it is a heart problem . I did test positive for H-Pilori and have just finished 14 days of the antibiotic treatment. I feel that the chest pain has something to do with my stomach (ie. the burping). I don t seem to have the symptoms except when I play tennis and for a short time after. I have had to stop playing Tennis, and it is my main source of exercise and enjoyment. Any idea what is causing this.
Asked On : Fri, 18 May 2012