Chest pain while inhaling and stabbing pain in heart and left arm

Chest pain while inhaling and stabbing pain in heart and left arm, do i have Angina? I get chest pain when i inhale, this mostly happens in hot summer days, even when im just sitting around. I also get stabbing pain my heart and it shoots down my left arm all the way to my elbow or fingertips. 1 or 2 years ago i had the same pain and irregular heart beating, i went to the hospital and was told my heart muscle probably had a spasm... Are these signs of Angina?
Asked On : Fri, 11 Dec 2009