Chest pain while climbing steps with mild headache. Vision and hearing problems. Consult doctor?

When I take a walk or carry my grandkids while walking especially up hills or steps I can will get a mild chest pain and a mild headache that goes away if I stop and rest. I feel pulsating on the left side of my face that comes and going. I am almost 69. Six feet tall and 195 lbs. and other than vision and hearing in general doing just fine. I take no medication or anything else and drink maybe 6 beers a year. Should I be concerned and in danger of something more serious. I see a doctor once every five years and it's been two years since my last visit.
Asked On : Sat, 12 Oct 2013
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Thanks for posting to HCM,
Cap. ocid once early morning in aday.
tab. combiflam twice a day.