Chest pain while bending over, arm and shoulder pain. Should I be concerned?

Hi. I am a 21 year old female.
Today I was washing my hair in a deep sink when I felt an intense pain around the left side of my chest, around the heart area. I wasn't wearing a bra at the time and it felt like my left breast was pulling on my heart. I rested my breast on the edge of the sink and it seemed to make it feel better.
Later I started getting a sharp pain on the upper left side of my chest, just around the armpit area. It would come and go and seem to be felt around my heart area. Eventually my left arm and shoulder began to ache as well. The pain seemed to go away when I stood up or lied on my left side.
Should I be concern?
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013