Chest pain when standing up, neck pain. How can I prevent it?

18 year old male here, for the past week or so I have had a job where I sit down for extended periods of time, and I have noticed when sitting up straight I have a very annoying dull chest/ heart area pain. The pain doesn t go away and gets to the point where I can t focus, and need to stand up. I feel the same dull pain in the neck area doing the same thing. I was wondering what could cause this, and if there s a way I can prevent it? The chars we sit in are basic metal fold out chairs, could that be the issue? Any help appreciated, thank!
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013