Chest pain when breathing deep. ECG and x-ray normal. Smoker. Taken Neksium and Mucaine. Need to worry?

Hi I have been facing a slight pricking sort of pain when i breath deep. Its been there for the last 4 days now. The pain is on the left side of the chest above the breast . I am a 30 yr old male and i have been smoking for almost 8 yrs now. I used to smoke close to 10 cigs a day. I just went to hospital now and met the gen med doc. She took an ECG and an xray and said it is all fine. She said its acidity and gave me an injection Neksium. And asked me to take the following meds. Mucaine syp 1-1-1 ( before food) and etoshine tablet 60 mg when i feel some heavy pain. I just want to know if there is anything i need to worries about here ?
Asked On : Tue, 11 Dec 2012