Chest pain, twitching lower lip. What is it?

Hello Dr. Samuel I have a problem I m scared to discuss with my family. I m 23 years of age(Black) and lost my parents at college when ii discovered this. Recently I met a very amazing man who proposed to me,after a while he had problems at his work which is really afftecting the entire procedure. The problem is when I get anxious I get stiff chest pains,my lower lip twitches I m really worried and I don t want to mention it yet to anybody untill I know what it is. It happens everytime I m deep in thoughts or worried Please help. Thank you Pearl
Asked On : Fri, 19 Oct 2012
You have addressed your query to one Dr Samuel but as I feel I understand your problems I have picked it up
It seems you have underlying anxiety and insecurity which is bothering you There are some problem about which you worry but is not able to share
Get to a psychologist discuss your problems with him/ her will get psychological help and will be ok
take care
Dr Lal