Chest pain, tingling in left arm. Blood work, ECG, X-ray normal, high WBC count, virus, high TSH levels. Treatment for virus?

I just returned from the Emergency Dept. - went in with chest pain and tingling in my left arm - after blood work, ECG and x-ray , nothing to do with the heart was found. The Dr. said I have a high white cell count and have a virus also my thyroid was high - presently on .137 mg synthroid - my question would be - what kind of a virus would this be and what test other than a blood test would I take.
Asked On : Thu, 12 Jul 2012