Chest pain, tightness on left side, weakness in arms, pain in shoulder blade

When I eat only at supper time I get a sharp moving pain in my chest and a tightness both on my left side, and my left arm becomes feeling weak. The next morning I am sore and it aches in my muscles on my back left shoulder blade. It has only happened twice, but I am 28 yrs old and am overweight . I have three wonderful kids and when it happened the second time it scared me I do not have health insurance as I am just a single mom and student.
Asked On : Sat, 29 Sep 2012