Chest pain radiating to shoulder and arm, ultrasound shows womb thickening. Had cervical cancer removed

Hi i have a pain in the right side of my chest going through to my back it goes up to my shoulder and down my arm i have a gp app friday for test for a tumor in my womb and my blood count is low the thing is this pain in my chest has been for ages and im so worried now i wake up evey night at 4am and cant sleep. I had an ultra sound on my whole stomach and groin that only showed the thickening on the top of the womb (tumor) 3 yrs ago i had stage one cancer removed from my cervix. Please give me some peace of mind till friday
Asked On : Fri, 14 Mar 2014