Chest pain, pain shifts from left to right, stomach, burning sensation, ECG normal, heart stent put. Recommendations?

I am having chest pain for the past several days. The pain shifts from left to right and sometimes to the stomach. when it shifts, there is a burning sensation in the chest. Sometimes it shifts to the side ribs for a while. I had a heart stent put in about a year ago. The ECG taken now is normal. I have a history of reflux but that has been under control in recent months. What could this be, Doctor?
Asked On : Sun, 13 Oct 2013