Chest pain on left side, pain in left arm, shoulder. Family history of hypertension. Emergency condition?

I m having chest paint on the left side, right into my heart from yesterday and from today AM i m getting a pain sensation in my left arm , its in my left shoulder and biceps n kind of flows towards my hand making my left arm feel heavy and tingly sometimes. I checked my BP and its 135/90. I m 34 years old, non smoker non drinker with a family history of hypertension/heart ailments. Should I visit an emergency right away or wait till morning?
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013