Chest pain, normal EKG. Should I stop looking for a cardiac cause?

I have been having chest pain for over a year now. I sit for 8 hours a day for work and am not very physically active. 29 years old, 5 11 195 lbs. The pain is generally not localized, comprises of pressure/aqueezing, general discomfort, and sometimes is very painful. Pain usually last 2-15 mintues, but on occasion runs to 1-3 hours. I have had a two week holter monitor , EKG , echoacrdiogram, and exercise stress all come back with normal results. I feel terrible and the symptoms persist on a daily basis. Should I stop lookign for a cardiac cause? The pain is usually brought on walking up the stairs or walking a few blocks or when i lay down.
Asked On : Sun, 21 Oct 2012