Chest pain in anxiety. EKG, ultrasound, treadmill test normal. Serious?

I have been going to the doctors since January for chest pain problems, they have done multiple EKGs and I even had a treadmill stress test and ultrasound on my heart with the cardiologist telling me I'm fine and its anxiety, I just got upset with one of my friends and while yelling I felt the pain and it was sharp and have on and off felt the pains since January, I'm scheduled to have a nuclear stress test on May 15th but I do not want to wait that long because I'm concerned it is my heart, what should I do
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013