Chest pain, high heart rate, have occasional skipped beats, severe pvcs, wake up with pounding heart, taking adivan inderal and aspiring. Suggestion?

For long time Been having chest pain and some time fast heart rate on aprill I whose having heart skipping now evrery night I get pvcs from modern to severe but I still have the chest sholder pain and my ribs also and some morning I get waking up with my heard pounding and other days with my heart kine in fast mode like 120 lasting no more than 20 minutes and also when I stretch in bed in morning I can feal my heart racing meds I take now are adivan inderal 10 mg ones a day and aspiring 81 mg
Asked On : Tue, 21 Aug 2012