Chest pain, high blood pressure, increased cholesterol, gas problem, tired, stiff chest. What is cause and possible cure?

Hello Doc,
Let me start explaining my problem with some occurrence of events. My father suffered a heart attached in Dec, 12 at the age of 58 that he survived. I had an emotional breakdown as I took it to my heart and moreover I’m quite an emotional person. I had a prolonged emotional stress during the 3-4 days my father remained in hospital until he got back home.
Then I joined back my office and after a few days experienced some chest pain that made me worried. I talked to the doctor who treated my father as he is a known doctor and he said most probably this is all psychological so no need to worry but it kept on going in my head. A small pain continued in my chest (left side) and one day I experienced strong sensations in my hands and felt energy less. I immediately rushed to the a hospital and they had an ECG done that came out normal and had BP done that came out higher and doctor gave me some medicines for stress. But the pain continued and I thought of had a more thorough check-up done so I went to a big hospital consulted a doctor and he advised some tests including Lipid Profile, TMT and some other blood tests that I got done. TMT was normal, check X-ray was normal, and all other were normal as well except Hameoglobin that came out to be 17.1 and Cholestorol came increased (I guess 285) with LDL signinficantly high. The doctor said that I have muscular strain and advised me lifestyle changes and gave some antacids as well I could related the chest pain to gases that build in my stomach and I feel relieved after the gas passes out.
I felt ok for a few days, started brisk walking for 45 min daily and stopped spicy and oily food. One day I got up in the morning and found that I have low body heat as I could feel my hands to be cold so I rushed to hospital again there they had an ECG done that came out normal and doctor said there is nothing related to your heart but he still got a blood test done for troponin that too came out normal but with a little increased CKMB level that the doctor said ok.
Also, I got an Echo done from my known doctor and he said all absolutely fine. I do not experience and breathlessness or tiredness when I go out for daily walks for 30-45 minutes or do any physical exercise but yes I feel that my energy level has gone down and I look tired. Today also I’m feeling a stiffness in my chest accompanied with little pain. Another issue I face is sometime numbness or little pain in my left hand that make me stressed. This may be due to the left leg stress I suffer due to excessive use of hard clutch in my car.
I don’t know what is happening and I’m frustrated with this. I had been quite a fit guy but off late this has made my life miserable. Can you please help me out what should I do or what could be the cause.
I’m planning another lipid profile to check if my cholesterol has gone better. HB I got tested and it has gone down to 15 now that is good.
Please help.
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013