Chest pain, followed by headache and calf pain. What do the symptoms indicate ?

Problem: Hi Im 31 yrs old 56 70 Kgs male. Last week tuesday evening I had a heated argument with someone. After that my heart beat got very fast and I felt tapping on the sides of my forehead. Also felt vibration in my hands and very tired. The tapping of vein on my forehead finally resulted in a very bad headache and I slept. Next morning the headache was only in half of head and I felt pain in calf muscles and tinging in my hands and legs. Also felt great heaviness in my chest. The heaviness finally went away gradually in 3 days but yesterday again I felt abnormal heartbeat, got my BP measured and it was 140/80. The heaviness n chest, though minimal, is still there. Medical history: I have bronchial asthma since the age of 19 and use inhaler when I have to. I had got my BP and ECG measured a fortnight before and everything was normal. I m othersiwe very healthy, active person. I also have a family history of heart problems and sugar (Mother: high BP, father: Sugar). My ques: 1) What do the symptoms indicate? 2) Should I straightaway visit a cardiologist . Thanks
Asked On : Sun, 13 Mar 2011