Chest pain, coughing. Blood tests normal. History of smoking. Causes for symptoms?

Hi I am a 35 year old man, smoked for almost 20 years, 1 pack a day. I feel good and healthy. I run and bike. Never have shortness of breath. Recently my chest has been hurting, just a minor irritation. I can take deep breaths without pain, I only have a cough in the morning. Never coughed up blood or anything. There is no family history of cancer . Could this be cancer? I had my blood drawn about 4 months ago and everything checked out good. I have been eating a lot of spinach for the last month. Why would I be getting this chest pain?
Asked On : Sun, 5 Aug 2012