Chest pain, burning sensation. History of throat infections. Throat cancer symptoms?

Hi, i wanted to ask a question or shall i say a concern that i have. I am 28 years of age, female and for the past few years i have experienced many throat infections as the gp would call it. Last month i was again diagnosed with throat infection and have been given antibiotics to take. I took them for a week and didnt feel much better. Went back to see gp again who advised unless i have breathing problems i should be fine and sent me home. I have a felling as something is in my throat. When i move my head from side to side i can feel as something is moving there. It also cause pain, sharp pain from my throat into my chest and kind of burning sensation also in chest as well as my jow. I am really scared of throat cancer . Can you please tell me the symptoms i am having are they anything to do with throat cancer????? Just to add this year in January when i coughed i have noticed little bit of blood in my cough, that only happened once in the morning, than in June the same thing happened once in the morning. Please help if you can. I have two children and i am very scared.
Asked On : Sat, 24 Nov 2012