Chest pain, breathlessness, have panic disorder, hypermobility. Using OTV voltaren cream. Further?

After MANY tests (all blood work possible, heart monitor for 24hrs, 3 ekgs, x-ray including a CT that all showed normal, my Dr. s best diagnosis was Costochondritis(?). When it first started I would be so out of breath and having such chest pain that I started having full panic attacks. As the chest pain is constant she doesn t believe the main sympton is panic disorder . Right now she said our focus is to concentrate on the pain. I m taking 500 mg of Apo Naproxen morning and evening as well as an extra strength tylonal every 4-5 hours. I m also applying otc Voltaren cream 3 times a day. With this I ve gone 3 days now without an attack of being short of breath I ve been given Ativan for when I feel the warning of a paic atack. So now I am calmly gasping for breath. My chiropractor has also informed me that I have hypermobility (history of dance/gymnastics etc) The pain for the last couple of days has eased, however as I have 2 young children resting is difficult. I am also coming down with their cold. I m going onto 6 weeks now since this started. For those moment that I feel short of breath do you have any recommendations? IS there anything else I should be doing? I m starting to get frustrated with the length of time to heal......
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013