Chest pain and numbness, pressure on top and back of head with lump, facial pain, eye pain with floaters, extreme fatigue. Cause?

I was diagnosed with lymphodenothapy undiagnosed cause as my blood work, chest xray , and abdominal ct were normal. Yesterday I started having chest pain and numbness and my neck glands hurt more with a golfball size lump that was much smaller a month ago. I also now have a headache and pressure on top and back of head with a lump as well. I also have facial pain. It worser on the right side where there is pressure and it hurts to move my right eye. There are black floaters in right eye. I also have extreme fatigue in middle of day even after getting a lot of sleep. Everything started two months ago with swelling in back that spread towards my spleen and kidney then into front of abdomen.
Asked On : Tue, 9 Oct 2012