Chest infection, taken antibiotics and steroids, have cold sweats

the only way I can describe my symptoms are as follows: I have had a chest infection for the past two weeks and on my second course of antibotics and steroids. I had a episode where my vision was - like moving sideways like a film reel ! it lasted about an hour and I told the doctor who sent me to the hospital for a full blood count to see if I had low blood sugar , I am also experiencing cold sweats. I am 46 years old and dont have not had anything like this previously but had low blood pressure last year which did not require medication.
Asked On : Mon, 2 Jul 2012